Treven and McKenzie were Ninjas and Melia and I were Fairies. My costume is not what I wanted it to be... I just had the wings and wore jeans and a white shirt with glitter all over the place! Melia's costume was a purple dress that I put glitter puffy paint all over with black leggings. Our wings matched though! Melia absolutely loved being a fairy, especially because we got Tinkerbell for her birthday but opened it a week early to let her watch it on Halloween. She said Tinkerbear or Tinker beer or Tinker bee when she wants to watch it! It is hilarious... I love that she is able to communicate with us. She surprises us every day with things that she will say. Like when we walk away from her when putting her down for a nap, she puts her hand up and says WAIT! WAIT! It is pretty cute...
Well we cannot wait to come home! And we got a new apartment that is bigger and just as much as where we are at now. We are able to move in on December 18th... Treven gets home on the 18th. We don't have to be out of here until the 31st so he is going to just slowly move stuff over to the new place. I get home on the 29th and we will finish up and clean after that!
That's our little update with some Halloween pictures!




3 comments:
love it
great job. love, mom
such sweet costumes
Post a Comment