The easel we got Melia from IKEA! Love it!

Showing off her birthday shirt that I made for her... A new tradition
Back of the shirt
Her princess cake that she picked out... She love it! Cinderella lit up too!
She was so happy when she blew out the candle. She has been practicing for a while!
Top view of the cake
Eating the yummy cake before opening presents.
She loved all her presents and thank you to all of you! She is having so much fun playing and reading today. She got a coloring book, the BOB books, pretend food for the girls kitchen, she got a princess blanket, books, Tinkerbell 2 movie, and paints for her easel. She loves it all!
3 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELIA!! I love the T-shirt idea...going to use it for Mea's b-day. Can you believe they are 3?!? Your apartment is too cute!! Love the pics.
Awe....Happy Birthday! Love the cake! (Rylee picked the exact same one!) I can't believe she is three...she's such a doll :)
Awesome Cake! It looks like Melia had a great birthday and loved the cake too ;)
Post a Comment