Sunday, November 7, 2010

Happy Birthday Melia!

I will have to post the pictures later since they are on our laptop and not on our Imac... yet...

Melia is 4 now! It is crazy that I have a four year old! She is so amazing in every way. She has such a cute personality and really likes to play with her cousins and friends from school. It is awesome watching her be the big sister and to watch her play with McKenzie. I love that they are so close. Melia is such a blessing to this family.
She loves to color and draw. Her drawings are getting better everyday and it really amazes us with what she is learning on a daily basis. She can write her name and she will any chance she gets. Yesterday, she drew six "Happy Birthday" balloons for her birthday and gave them to her cousins.

Anyway, I will post more about our boring lives tomorrow or later this week.

Happy Birthday to Melia! Time to make pancakes for Melia's breakfast! :)

1 comment:

Tracey said...

I didn't get to say Happy Birthday on her actual day, please give her a belated hug from us and tell her that her other girl cousins are missing her and can't wait to play with her!