We had McKenzie's two week appointment yesterday and she was 9 lbs 2 oz and 22 1/2 inches long. She is definitely growing well and it is a TALL baby!
Now it is less than a week until I start student teaching. I am getting a little nervous but I just want to get the 13 weeks over with, then I can have a little bit of a break from school...
The girls are doing great. Melia is definitely testing our limits... she is definitely almost two... but she is so cute while she does it. I think she is just trying to get our attention over McKenzie's. She is so cute that she says McKenzie's name all the time. If she wakes up and McKenzie is not up yet, she says "Come on Mom... Come on... McKenzie??" and then says "READY! GO!" and runs into our bedroom to get McKenzie. She also always says Night Night to McKenzie before she goes to bed.
Well we are loving watching the Olympics and are just relaxing before I have to go back to school.
I love you all! Here are some pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment