Well since we have other family to keep updated as well, we decided that we would have our own blog to keep updated with our lives here in Idaho. We will post pictures and such as well. Our latest update is that McKenzie Lynn Perry came to our family on July 25th 2008 at exactly 2:00 pm. She was 7 lbs 12 oz (Same as her older sister Melia) and 20 1/2 inches long. I was induced but it was a very easy labor. She is now almost 2 weeks old and it is amazing to see the difference in just two weeks. Melia is in love with her baby sister and we always catch her just sitting there talking to McKenzie. "Baby... no no... baby? blanket? binky?" It is hilarious. Melia also got a Little People toy set from Grandma Barb and is in love with it. It is a camping one and there are chairs with it. She tries to sit on the chairs even though her foot wouldn't even fit in the chair. She also put the little people "night night" in their sleeping bags. She amazes me everyday at the little things that she is picking up. She seems so much older now that McKenzie is here.
Well we have pictures that we will post from the birth and we are going to take more pictures today. Our digital camera won't turn on... think the sippy cup spilled in the diaper bag on the camaer... so we can't get the pictures we had been taking with it. Luckily our video camera takes pictures as well so we will just take more pictures with our video camera today. It is our 3 year anniversary today which is crazy to think about. Grandma Barb is still here so that we could go to dinner for our anniversary since we still have never done anything for it. She is leaving tomorrow night, but her stay has been a blessing with everything she has helped us out with. I start student teaching on the 19th in Idaho Falls. Then I will be done in 13 weeks with everything. I passed my Praxis for Health Education which is part of the certification for teaching. The passing score was 630, but I got a 780!!! I just have to take the Physical Education one and I will be certified to teach! Well love you all and that is the update for now!
1 comment:
Hey Guys...found your blog!
Congratulations on your growing family...I am totally jealous!
I hope you are doing well, check out our blog sometime:
http://www.kellenanderinmitchell.blogspot.com/
Love.
Post a Comment