Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Running...

So I just started running again because I really enjoy it and I want to lose some inches and some weight! SO anyway, I started on Monday. Monday I ran 2.25 miles (I walked some), Tuesday I ran almost 2 miles ( I walked once), TODAY I ran 3 miles exactly and ran the entire time.... 10 minute mile pace BUT I did it! I am so happy about it and it is only my third day. I feel so good when I am exercising and now I have the time. Yes, it is cold outside but I am bundled up and I don't even feel the cold after about 1/2 a mile. I will write more updates soon.... 9 more days until we go back to Washington! We are pretty excited!

Kim

1 comment:

Tom said...

That is awesome kim, There is nothing as satisfying as a good run. Keep it up!