Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Update

Well just thought I would do a short update real quick. We will be heading out to Vancouver, Washington on Friday for Chrsitmas vacation. Well Friday we will be going to Boise then flying out of Boise on Saturday morning. We are so excited to come home. Treven will be home from the 13th to the 18th and Melia, McKenzie, and I will be staying until the 29th. We can't wait to see everybody. Unfortunately Treven has to be home for Christmas because of Pepsi BUT we are moving into our new apartment on the 19th so Treven is going to slowly move everything into the new place since we don't need to be out of here until the 31st. Then I can clean it when I get home... I AM SO READY TO MOVE! There is SO much more room at the new apartment.
McKenzie got an ear infection this last week and is teething so she has been miserable. She had her 4 month check up today and had to get shots on top of it all! Well she is HUGE!!! She ended up being 19 1/2 lbs in weight and 28 1/2 inches long. She is 100th percentile in both! We couldn't believe it! We knew she was big, but not THAT big. Our infant car seat only goes up to 29 inches... so looks like we will be getting a new car seat for either Melia or McKenzie.
Melia is doing great and growing well. She is learning new words everyday. But she refuses to even try to say her name... she doesn't like to say things that have L's in it. Andrew and Melia had a blast at Thanksgiving together. They, of course, fought, but also gave each other plenty of hugs and kisses. They are a new Isaac and Jane!!
Treven got a raise a couple of weeks ago at work and now is earning 11 dollars an hour so that is definitely helpful. I am planning on being a substitute in the Winter which is like 65 dollars every day that I sub. I find out in like a week if I passed my PE Praxis so that I am certified in Physical Education. It is so weird to not be way busy and having something to do all the time. I love being able to spend time with my girls... it just is a lot less busy. Treven has an interview with Admissions at WSU Vancouver to talk about what credits transfer and what he needs to do to go there on Monday the 15th so we will see how that goes. I am looking everyday for teaching jobs in Washington and Idaho.
Well that is the update from us! I will add some pictures from Thanksgiving as well!

No comments: