MRI showed nothing except fluid in his knee. Doctor here in Rexburg wants to scope Treven's knee so he can look and see in the knee. He is sure there is something going on because of what happened, but the MRI is clear. The only two days that the doctor could do the surgery were on the 8th and the 15th, well Treven's finals are on the 8th and we move on the 16th so both are not going to work. We decided it is a blessing because we don't have to immediately get the surgery done. The doctor also said that if we could not do the surgery that Treven could just start exercising on a bike (NO SPORTS) to help his knee a little bit, but then if it pops again that we need to go to the doctor and get it looked at further. Since we are moving, we decided on option #2 and that we will just wait until we move to Washington especially because we just found out that the COBRA insurance is around 800 a month which is just AH! So we will wait. That is the update!
13 more days until we move. Treven's dad is coming out to drive the truck with Treven and Melia, Treven's sister, will be meeting us in Boise to drive the rest of the way with me! We are going to leave early on the 16th and drive the whole way in one day so we will be in Washington that night! We are pretty excited. I am working on getting my teaching license in Washington. I have everything done except my fingerprints will be done on April 20th in their office so it can be done digitally and processed within 48 hours. Then I can start substituting in either Battleground School District or Vancouver Public Schools District. I also have a job fair for Evergreen School District on April 18th so I will be handing out my resume and having interviews there. We will see, hopefully something works out for us! Treven starts school on May 11th and will be done with Summer semester by the end of June so that he can come with my family to the lake house that we are going to this summer!
Back to packing!
No comments:
Post a Comment