Thursday, March 26, 2009
Quick update on Treven...
We went to the orthopedic surgeon today and he ordered an MRI for Monday morning then we have another appointment with the doctor on Thursday. So one more week until we really, for sure, know what is going on within that knee of his. The doctor is thinking it is a lateral meniscus tear and possibly a partial tear of his ACL because of the tests he did today. He said there definitely is something going on because the x-ray they took looked perfect and nothing was out of place, but when we went to the ER they did pop something back into place. Something is going on and we have to wait another week...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
hopefully he won't have to get surgery! ug
yeah most likely he will then it will be in the middle of finals! Great huh? Gr.... well he got his MRI yesterday so we have the appointment on Thursday when we find out what is going on and what they are going to do about it.
Hey Kim! Its Jenny Vial. Its so fun to see pictures of your family! I cant wait for you to move here. I hope all goes well with Treven.
Oh I'm sorry to hear he is having problems. I have had knee problems in the past but physical therapy and my Fluidity seem to have strengthened the muscles around my knee so I haven't had anymore problems with it.
Good Luck!
Love Heidi
Post a Comment