
Well it definitely has been a while! We moved on April 16th back to Washington. We feel like we have been way busy since we have moved. We are loving being back though! We love the green and the family here! We love having our family around because they seem to be all our best friends. It is great for the girls to get to know their family better. I will just sum up what is going on with each member of our family!
Treven- He started school last week at WSU Vancouver and he is definitely liking it. It is a beautiful campus and it is nice that it is within walking distance. He is taking two psychology classes that are only on Tuesdays and Thursdays. He has a test every single Tuesday in one class so he is starting to study hard! This term only goes to June 18th so he will try to find some kind of work until school starts up again in August... we will see in this economy!
Kim- I started subbing for Battleground School District on May 6th. I am working Monday through Thursday then on Fridays I get to take care of my nephew, Noah! I love taking care of Noah and getting to know him better. He is such a ham and since McKenzie and Noah are only 5 weeks apart, it is great to have them play together and grow up together. I have had a substitute job every day since I started working which is great! They are out of school on June 18th so I will be done with work until school starts up again in September. Still looking for a full time teaching position, but I may just have to sub for like 3 districts next year at one time. I have to do what works! I also just ran a 5K on Saturday with my family and Melia (sister-in-law, not my daughter). It was great! We are working towards running a half marathon in September which I REALLY want to do!
Melia- Melia is loving having her cousins to play with! She cries every time we have to leave her cousins. We have had some sleepovers with the Fishers. Her speech has improved so much since moving. She wasn't having any trouble at all, she has just gained a lot more! I think it may be because she is interacting with so many people! She makes us laugh everyday. Today I was telling her that she needed to be nice or else she could not be around Papa or Grammy and she started crying so hard and saying Mommy I am SO SORRY!!!! She said it over and over again... They always seem to make you feel so bad for getting them in trouble.
McKenzie- She will be 10 months soon which seems CRAZY! She is crawling everywhere and babbling A LOT! She is a screamer as well, especially when she is around Melia. She is such a different baby than Melia was.. she is so serious when she meets a new person like she is just thinking about what to do. Once she gets used to you she is all smiles! She is moving around furniture and starting to stand on her own. She has her top 2 and bottom 2 teeth coming through all at the same time so she is being very clingy lately. She also is loving having more of the cousins around!
We are missing our friends in Rexburg and can't wait for some of them to visit in August! :)
We are looking forward to a trip to California to go camping with my parents and brother Mike and family this weekend. We also can't wait until the end of June when we get to go to California for a Stinchfield reunion at a lake house! It is going to be a blast! Well that is all I can really think of right now! We will update soon!
2 comments:
This is totally random that I found your blog, but HI how are you guys doing? Congrats on baby number 2! Your girls are both adorable. How long have you guys been in Washington? How do you like it there? HOpe things are going great for you!
I am glad you gave us an update! I think it is awesome you are loving it up there!! Being by family is the best. Keep the updates coming :)
Post a Comment