Thursday, July 9, 2009

Love Summertime!






Well I guess a lot has been happening...
School ended in the middle of June so I am done subbing until school starts up again. Treven finished his first semester at WSU with A's in both classes he took! McKenzie is walking now! Well what I call walking she will walk 7 or 8 steps but she is not scared at all! Melia is definitely 2 almost 3! The girls are just growing and learning more every day. It is amazing. McKenzie turns 1 this month on the 25th which is CRAZY!
We have gone to the zoo a couple of times and we also went on a trip to Lake Shasta with my family for a week ( SO AWESOME) I will post some pictures. We had so much fun wakeboarding and spending time with family. Melia loves having other kids to play with! Melia and McKenzie both had a hard time getting into the water. Melia got used to it and then loved it, but McKenzie never really got over it! We got through the week without a sunburn which is awesome. Here are some pictures from Lake Shasta and other things during the summer! I love summers! :)
Oh ya! We also went to Coldplay and I will do a separate post on that one! :) It was AMAZING!




No comments: