We have an apartment and we are moving in on Monday! We got a great deal on it: we get the rest of July RENT FREE, we got 1/2 the moving cost and deposit, we got $100 off rent each month. It has new paint which is like a beige color, not white which I am so happy for, new carpet, new wood floor, washer and dryer, and IKEA lighting! The wood floor is the dining room which the dining room is actually A ROOM! I love the windows. There is a patio and a fireplace and they are completely okay with us hanging our TV up on the wall.
There is a swimming pool, fitness center, computer room where Treven can study! Our building is right next to their "stream" on one side and the playground on the other. We do have an upstairs apartment but it is bigger.
Oh one more thing! The floor and the middle wall are the only sharing walls to other apartments. No rooms are attached to the other apartments so no hearing every little thing!
We are very excited and can't wait to get our own place to call home! Oh, and Melia loves it! :)
3 comments:
YAY!!! Where is it at? It sounds awesome!
It is down off of McGuillvary... Meadows at Cascade Park
Sounds pretty much amazing!! Post pics once you get your place set up! I'm excited to see! We need to visit you guys!! bah!
This is my mom's account also... I'm just too lazy to log out
Katelyn and Matt!
Post a Comment