Then last weekend we had a Halloween party that was hosted by my brother and sister-in-law. We decided to be an Alice in Wonderland theme. Melia was Alice, McKenzie was the White Rabbit, and Treven and I were Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum. My mom made Melia's dress and it was perfect! I love it! Melia can't wait to wear it again for Halloween.
We also went to the pumpkin patch last week. More photos to come for that. Melia had a blast with her cousins there!
Everything is going well with us. Treven is loving his job at Dick's Sporting Goods and they are loving him there. He was scheduled for 11.5 hours last week and ended up getting 43 hours. Great for us! :)
Well just a quick update! Have a great Halloween!

Brownies I made... Graveyard Brownies :)

Treven's Rice Krispie Head... Vomit coming out of the mouth was a nice touch huh? It is just jello salad.

Alice AKA Melia

Family picture Halloween 2009

Breathless Betty and Sealegs Sam
1 comment:
Oh I love your Halloween costumes. I have never loved Alice and Wonderland, just because it is a little creepy, but your costumes are so cute and creative! Melia is such a cute Alice!
Post a Comment