We have not updated for a while, but our big news is that we finally became a second car family and we are thankful for that. We got a Nissan Quest. We felt that we needed to buy a second car and we are NOT planning on having another baby for another 2-3 years, but we didn't want to have to turn around in 2 to 3 years and have to buy another new car that would fit the third child so we bought the van. We absolutely love it! I will post pictures of it soon. Whenever I remember to take a picture of it, it is too dark outside.
This year has flown by so fast, it is amazing. I feel like we just moved here yet we moved here about 8 months ago. The girls have grown so much since we have moved here and they are becoming great friends and sisters to each other which is so great to see. I am so thankful for everything from this past year.
This next year I am signed up for the Hippie Chicks Half marathon in May. It is an all women run on Mother's Day weekend. I really can't wait and I will start training on Monday. I am so excited for it. I was supposed to do a half marathon in September, but was not able to due to a respiratory infection and a possible stress fracture. Crossing my fingers that my body will cooperate this time. ;)
Treven is really enjoying his new job at Dick's Sporting Goods. They are been great and he has been able to have a full time schedule. We are hoping to be actually put to full time status in January for the benefits and pay raise. Treven was hired as a holiday person because they had no permanent positions open and so he had to have the temporary 90 day trial before becoming full time. The 90 days is up in January so we can't wait for that to be over. School is over and next semester starts up in January. He has a pretty easy schedule next semester so it will be nice. He receives his residency in April so hopefully he will start going full time and be done SOON! :)
Well that's us. I will post pictures of Christmas and the van next week. I will post a picture of McKenzie. I took this night and I can't believe that my baby is gone! haha She looks like a little girl now, especially when he hair is done.
Here is our Christmas tree. Our first one!
The countdown blocks I made. Melia loves them!

Little girl McKenzie
1 comment:
What a young lady! Holy cow she looks so big. She has really gotten thinner and taller. So cute still! Thanks for your Christmas card!
Post a Comment