If you want to take a look at them, www.nwluxuryapts.com and it is Highland Hills. We are moving into the Highland 2 apartment. We have been praying about this decision for about a month and decided that it is the best for our family. With Treven's work and school, it will be better and I have been working in the school district up here more than anywhere else so I always had to drive further! That is our big update.
Christmas was great with all the family and Melia asks daily if we can do it again and do the money drop again. The money drop, for those who don't know, is a tradition started about 5 or 6 years ago in my family. My parents save up all their extra change all year in a jar and then on christmas day, my dad drops it from the stairs and the kids just scramble for it. They add some dollar bills and some dollar coins. Then everybody brings what they got to the table and pull a name and everything get switched to the person's name you pulled out. I hope that made sense... all in all, Melia LOVED it and wants to do it everyday! haha It was really nice being home for Christmas and to not have to worry about traveling with the girls. I could just drive home to our own bed every night!
My sister, Anne, and her family will be moving here at the end of February and I couldn't be more excited! They will be living at my parents' house for a little bit and she is due in April and now we will be right around the corner.
Melia is loving being a Sunbeam in Primary and really makes sure that she goes every week. With the move, she will be switching classes so hopefully that will go well. Andrew, Anne's son, will be in the sunbeam class with her so that will be nice. There are 14 sunbeams already in the Ward so we will be adding 2 more! They are not too excited about that! haha! Oh well!
McKenzie is becoming such a little girl! She is talking more saying words no or yes, baby, MO! (Nemo), socks, stuck, where did it go?, drink, up, teeth, and more... She knows most of her body parts. We are teaching her elbow, knee, and chin now, but she has pretty much everything else now. She loves playing with her cousin, Noah and they love to dance around the house together. She loves playing with her baby she got for Christmas and takes it EVERYWHERE with her. She will be 18 months old on the 15th which seems nuts! She is slowly getting switched over to going to Nursery at church. She really doesn't like me leaving, but I hope she likes the new nursery because that is where Melia starting loving nursery so crossing my fingers!
Well I am more of a stay at home mom now since subbing is pretty much non existent right now. They are trying to pass levys for the schools right now and if they don't get passed then teachers most likely will be fired so teachers are trying to not take days off. We will see what happens. Treven's job is going well and we will find out soon what his new position will be. Hopefully very soon! :)
Anyway, that's us for now! I will try and write more since now I am pretty much a stay at home mom.
2 comments:
I guess we'll just have to take a trip to see your new apartment :) Good thing you guys are awesome at moving!
You guys are always welcome to come visit! I absolutely hate moving, but it is the best option for us!
Post a Comment