Monday, March 8, 2010

Melia and her princess trees



Spring must be starting because there are pink trees everywhere and Melia LOVES them. Whenever she sees one when we are driving she yells. "Those are my favorite!" She calls them her princess trees. On Sunday, we realized there are a ton of them outside the church building. Papa took a picture for her!

2 comments:

Benjamin and Laura Thomas said...

She looks EXACTLY like you. If I saw her wandering down the street, I would wonder if Kim Stinchfield Perry is around here somewhere. She looks just like you when we were little. It brings back memories of a Beauty and the Beast blanket and you sucking on your two fingers. And washing my Mom's giant blue van. Good times. OO and you singing Evita and Phantom of the Opera with a cape on over and over again. haha

Nick, Kaycee, Mea said...

I am so jealous of those blossoms and green grass!! Darling pictures!!