Wednesday, January 12, 2011
I really need to post... I know...
Well I am going to a couple of different posts tomorrow since I am not working at all this week. We have had the most interesting week in our family's life. One being McKenzie getting extremely sick which is why I am not working this week. She was coughing on Sunday night, woke up on Monday morning with a fever... the fever has not gone away and she has a lot of other symptoms. I decided since the fever had not gone away after three nights, we would take her in to the doctor (which I had to fight for... ridiculous!) Turns out, she has pneumonia in her right lung and so now she is on antibiotics and 4 hour round the clock nebulizer treatments until it is better. The doctor told me McKenzie can not go to daycare for 2 days which then is the weekend. SO I have had the whole week off. It has been nice, but not nice because it hasn't been relaxing. I think I miss working... weird. I love being with the girls and be able to take care of my family and home... Okay, that's the update for tonight. I will have time tomorrow to update about the Holidays and so on. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment