Friday, September 18, 2009

Melia got her glasses!







After 5 weeks of waiting, here they are! They already make a huge difference. She looked at my face like, "That's what you really look like!?" haha She says that "Outside looks silly!" She was scared to walk at first because her depth perception was off , but it is already catching on. She is watching Tinkerbell right now (she has seen it like 100 times) and she is saying wow at every part like she has never seen it. The doctor showed us what the world looked like to her... all I can say is Wow! It made me go cross eyed! I am SO glad we went in!

3 comments:

Amiee said...

So cute!! She looks so grown up in them!

Linzi said...

Awww...she is so cute!

Nick, Kaycee, Mea said...

Melia looks so cute in her glasses! I remember when I first got my glasses I told my mom "wow...there are trees on the mountains!" I love the new family pictures!! I hope all is going well. I miss our crafting days!! :)