Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day


As I look where I am at now, I feel so blessed for the family that I have surrounding me. My husband, Treven, is an incredible man and an amazing father. He strives to make our family's life better. He cares so much for our girls and loves every moment he has with them. The girls are such a blessing in my life and I don't know what I would do without them. I was meant to be a mother and I am loving every minute of it. I am not saying that I don't have those days where I want to pull my hair out and just want to have my own time; I do have those days! But that is part of motherhood. I feel like I am giving pieces of myself to my family and I love that I am able to do that.
This Mother's Day, I am able to reflect at my life and realize that I really am blessed with the wonderful family I do have. I also am so thankful for all the wonderful examples that I have had in my life. My own mother, my sister-in-laws, my sister, my aunts, my cousins, my friends, and so many more. I know of so many great mothers and I thank all of you for all the selfless and kind examples you have been to me!
Happy Mother's Day!
I hope that all made sense. I was rambling on with my thoughts

2 comments:

Heather Jones said...

happy motherls day kim! I miss you so much. Kep updating your blog it is my only link to you. You are such a good mother to your girls. Love ya girl.

Tracey said...

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, it's a great reminder to think about all that we have! You really do have such a great family. It was so fun to see you in action last summer and to watch Treven have so much fun with his little girls! He's so great with them (and all the nieces and nephews as well!) Your family picture is so cute!!!