I am so glad everything will work out for you two to move back! (We will miss you terribly) It is nice to be close to family! Hope you had a fun Christmas...see ya soon :)
I love Melia! Check out my blog it's www.heidianderickowallis.blogspot.com We will have to keep in touch this way since your moving away! We will also have to see a lot of each other this semester before you go! Love Heidi
4 comments:
Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
I can't believe you are leaving. We are going to be so depressed the last 2 semesters. GAY!
I am so glad everything will work out for you two to move back! (We will miss you terribly) It is nice to be close to family! Hope you had a fun Christmas...see ya soon :)
I love Melia!
Check out my blog it's www.heidianderickowallis.blogspot.com
We will have to keep in touch this way since your moving away! We will also have to see a lot of each other this semester before you go!
Love Heidi
Post a Comment